3 December 2012

I'm a massive advocate of mobile. Not only are smartphones the supermini personal computers we were promised all those years ago by Tomorrow's World...but more importantly it means Cher's polaroid-snapping outfit-deciding in Clueless is a reality for us all!

I have also been known to dodgily apply makeup using the 'black mirror' of the screen and then check it with a quick photo. Alexander Bell would be quite amazed at the breadth of functions the simple telephone can accomplish.

So my mobile mumblings are also my way of testing posting my first blog via my humble phone...it appears to have worked and means lots more on-the-spot posting and photo sharing...although I promise to only use the black mirror in emergencies ;-)



Posted by Unknown On 23:41 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About