3 December 2017

Filorga Meso-Mask
The Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar gave my skin a well deserved treat today with the Filorga Meso-Mask.

With the winter cold my skin is suffering from the drying effects of central heating and my usual oily t-zone now has a dry cross section across my nose and cheeks.

The packaging claims it "enhances skin by improving luminosity and radiance, treats wrinkles and erases signs of fatigue" - my skin was left feeling refreshed and more plump than before, but interesting to see if it lives up to its claims with prolonged use.

"Apply generously"
Directions say "apply generously", but I wonder if I was too frugal as it absorbed quickly and the mask is to be kept on for 15-30 mins. I'll happily pay for results, but at £40 for just 50ml, slathering it on thicker would use it up pretty quickly!

Posted by Unknown On 14:50 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About