2 December 2017

Amazing Radiance Body GlowDay 1 of the Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar is the Rosie for Autograph's Amazing Radiance Body Glow. I'm really impressed too see it's a full size product at 120ml; retailing at £12.50 you've already got almost half the calendar's worth on Day 1!

The packaging says "Get instantly glowing and healthy looking skin with this moisturising, gently tinted lotion, with light reflective particles". I must say, the product looks really dark on first squeeze against my skin. But I did a swatch on my arm to show the difference and it blends to your natural tone just giving a lovely warm shimmer. Excellent for a little extra glow on the shins, but I'd steer clear of any non-waxed areas (eg forearms) as the product can clump on hair.
Sample squeeze
Amazing Radiance Body Glow swatch
Swatch on forearm



Posted by Unknown On 15:50 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About