18 February 2013

So here's the wrap-up post of the breakout experiment. In 6 days with the help of The BodyShop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (£12) and Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa masks (£1.49) I successfully managed to clear a major breakout on my forehead in time for a big party night. (Disclaimer:
I may have used a naughty bit of toothpaste on the big blighter shhhhhh don't tell the beauty police!)

So here is the experiment progress in pics....

 6 days to go (uh oh!)

5 days to go (after The BodyShop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - £12)






1 day to go (after Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa masks - £1.49)




So nobody's perfect, and I certainly don't claim to have airbrushed skin. These photos are real, and though the last photo may have a few imperfections, overall, it's a far shot from the state it was in 6 days ago! It just goes to show that you don't need expensive treatments for problem skin, and with a couple of face masks, plenty of water drinking, (and a bit of toothpaste), you can indeed clear up a breakout.
Posted by Unknown On 14:41 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. Soooo my miracle breakout lotion is from my old favourite, Dermalogica! Its called Clearing Mattifier and it feels almost like a gel and sinks in beautifully to give the skin a real matt finish.

    I tend to use it whenever I see a red patch or small blemish coming up and it seems to clear it up over-night which is brilliant!

    Simply cleanse as usual, pop some on and then moisturize over the top. Fingers crossed in 24 hours, the blemishes are gone.

    Let me know how you get on!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, sounds perfect, need to get my hands on some of it - I'll have to do a blog on it soon!

    ReplyDelete

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About