10 February 2013

We've all had it, your skin seems ok, then as soon as you make plans for an event where your face needs to be clearly in show...MotherNature decides to visit you with a timely breakout of spots!

Breakout!
I am currently suffering from this sudden predicament (sad face). Today is Sunday and on Saturday I have my friend's birthday, but today I woke up with a surprise pizza forehead; those of the feint-hearted look away now.

For the interest of blogging science I wanted to document the treatment and see if I can blitz this breakout by Saturday. So let the experiment commence....

6days 'til face-off

I'll be starting every morning with my usual routine of Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash (£3.59), but adding the Botanics Facial Brush (£6) which gently exfoliates and helps with the deep cleansing.


Tonight I'm using The BodyShop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask (£12), it's a thick mask and is great for controlling excess oil, and draws out impurities (so fingers crossed)

I'll update on the progress of Operation Breakout this week.

Posted by Unknown On 23:53 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About