3 January 2014

I rarely find a nail polish that goes on perfectly in the first coat - and even more pleased when it stays on!

A work colleague recommended Rimmel's Salon Pro Nail Colour with Lycra (£4.49), as her manicure stayed perfect for weeks - I frequently oohed and aahhed over this fact.

At Christmas my work department's 'Secret Santa' conveniently got me some of the very same Rimmel nail polishes! ;-)



Each coat went on flawlessly and the thick brush enables a clean sweep on the nail, preventing brush marks in the enamel.

I'm yet to see how long the manicure lasts, but as the polish contains Lycra, this should help protect against shattering/cracking on impacts.

So as I return to work on Monday after xmas, I'll not only have fabulous nails, but will be able to thank my not-so-secret Santa.

The nail polish featured in this blog post is Rimmel's Salon Pro Nail Colour with Lycra (£4.49) in shade 312 Ultra Violet.
Posted by Unknown On 22:57 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About