20 February 2014


Valentines confession: 'Max' and I have been inseparable since 2009, but in a moment of weakness, a friend with 'Benefit' caught my eye....

The one and only item of makeup I won't leave the house without is mascara, I can cope without foundation or lippy, but I truly believe the windows are the eye to the soul - and without mascara my soul looks pretty bleak!

Keen to try the latest lash innovations, I'm
often seduced by the "200% longer.... thickest ever.... gravity defying....this mascara WILL change your life" claims.

However, I always come back to my truly faithful Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara (£10.99),
which promises to "DOUBLE lash size appearance vs. bare lashes".

I've dabbled in Dior and lingered over LancĂ´me, but nothing beats my original Max Factor. And it's not just me - it's so popular, that they seem to bring out varying versions of False Lash with 'fusion', ' 24' and the limited edition coloured packaging that bears no relevance to the product inside (I've had gold, purple, pink and orange to name but a few).

After 5 long years together, I was starting to wonder if Max was the one, or if another could be the perfect match for me. Seduced by the knockout femme fatale POS artwork I tried Benefit's they're Real! mascara (£19.50)

At £19.50 it's almost double the price of Max Factor's False Lash mascara, but the results are really worth it.

The brush is fat and chunky and grabs every lash really well, to get great coverage.

My lashes were thicker and fuller, and most importantly they didn't become stiff and crunchy like some falsie mascaras do; they still feel soft and 'real' to touch.

Benefit's they're Real! mascara
I can't fault Max Factor's False Lash, it's been faithful to me and never let me down, and at that price I always keep one in my hand bag and gym locker for touch-ups and emergencies.

But ladies, size does matter - so in the search for a lasting lash love in 2014, it's out with the false (lash) and now they're real!

Max Factor's False Lash Effect mascara

Posted by Unknown On 00:32 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About