19 October 2015

While looking for presents for a girlfriend's birthday (or if I'm
more honest - treats that I usually end up buying for myself too), I stumbled across a cute little idea by Nails inc. "Styled by You" personalised nail polish. 

First pick your favourite colour or treatment, then customise the cap of the bottle with gems, messaging or embossed initials, finally design the box with stickers and then add a personal message. 

Clearly I've been living under a rock for the last few months, as these were released in May but I found a cute SBY collection Nails Inc released on the arrival of the Royal baby Princess Charlotte

The verdict: The price-tag is £25 and as they aren't bespoke shades, you could buy them as standard for around £14. To the beauty buff, they're quite a cool bespoke gift, but unfortunately the cost means I wont be sneaking an extra one in the basket for me this time.
Posted by Unknown On 21:37 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About