4 December 2017

Nuxe Prodigieux® huile de doucheToday's treat from the Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar was Nuxe Prodigieux® huile de douche (shower oil). I've heard great things about their Dry-Oil Huile Prodigieuse® so was looking forward to trying this in the shower.

As the 'golden shimmer' of the precious scented shower oil is highlighted on the packaging, I was hoping that this left the shimmer on after the shower; sadly not. However my skin was super silky soft and remained so all day. I tend to moisturise after showering and prefer my shower gel to cleanse squeaky clean, but I'm a complete convert with this product and would be happy top pay the £10.50 price tag, which covers the combined cost of shower gel + separate body moisturiser.

golden shimmer shower oil



Posted by Unknown On 16:00 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About