7 December 2012

When my good friend Rosie Lee MUA is not creating awesome makeup looks for glam photoshoots she does outstanding Gel nails, which I am openly addicted to.

Gellux nails last 2-3 weeks, they are instantly dry (so no more having to drive home from the salon with your elbows) and they withstand pretty much everything! (I stripped down and painted my sister's new house recently and the nails withstood it all).

So, with the party season coming up I asked Rosie for something sparkly this time. The latest creation was the Gellux shade 'rose damask' with MAC's pigment in 'Frozen White' brushed over it. The translucent glitter over the colour creates an inner shell-like effect,which I love because it's glam but subtle enough for work.

Posted by Unknown On 14:00 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • googleplus

Contact Me / PR


Drop me an email facefactsblog@gmail.com

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About